Sean EarleyManassas, VA
Sean EarleyManassas, VA
Christopher SmatLogistics CoordinatorTemecula, CA
-Work ExperienceLogistics Coordinator
KBR Inc-February 2010 to November 2011
Jared FreiburgerMarion, IN
-Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills and strong leadership qualities. I would be a great asset to your company.
Work ExperienceCapstone Logistics - Marion, IN-February 2014 to March 2014
• Training new employees on the rules, safety guidelines, and the tasks at hand
• Forklift certified on all equipment including stowjack, slipsheet, and squeeze machines
• Duties include unloading freight, sorting product on separate pallets
Jennifer BilodeauCONSULTANT - Reverse Logistics TalkOcean, NJ
Reverse Logistics Talk - Asbury Park, NJ-2012 to Present
Shanaivia HughesOutgoing, fast learning, flexiable, outgoing, hard worker who is willing to work and learn any jobWaterloo, IA
-I have a variety of work experience and is willing to try and do any job i'm a great and hard worker who goes over and beyond to get the job done.
Work ExperiencePutaway(forklift driver)
Ryders Logistics - Waterloo, IA-November 2011 to February 2012
Driving a reach truck and puting away large items in a rack
James HarleyGrove City, OH
-Results-driven Team Leader with over 11 years in retail sales and management. Highly motivated and determined to meet company goals.
Work ExperienceLogistics Team Leader
Target - Hilliard, OH-2011 to Present
- Train, evaluate and provide clear direction to team members.
- Conduct job interviews and help maintain a great-looking store.
- Lead a team that maintains a fully stocked sales floor.
- Quickly and accurately load and unload merchandise.
Daniel AnguloLogistics Load ManagerRancho Cucamonga, CA
-To pursue the position of Operations Manager so that I can utilize my skills and contribute to the success of your company.
Aimee HackettAccount Manager - Schneider LogisticsGreen Bay, WI
-To advance my career in business and personnel management, and to further develop my industry knowledge.
Work ExperienceAccount Manager
Schneider Logistics-May 2012 to Present
Management of multiple Schneider Logistics accounts, to include: daily logistic operations, driver, third party carrier, and team management. Accountable for performance, profit maximization, sales, and customer service.
Michael HoldbrookFort Collins, CO
-To secure employment where I will have the opportunity to contribute my skills and my experiences.
Work ExperiencePilot Logistics Services
Frac Tech - Wellington, CO-June 2013 to Present
Frac Tech (970) 568-4844
FuelFrac equipment, Fuel transfer truck to truck, Pre and Post trip inspection on fuel truck.
Allen Framing CO - Fort Collins, CO-November 2012 to June 2013
3911 WEST CR 50 (970) 217-1872
Mark DunnLafayette, LA
-Work ExperienceLogistics (Operations/Supply Chain)
Baker Hughes - Broussard, LA-November 2011 to Present
Responsible for a wide range of logistical tasks including planning, inventory control, customer service, and ensuring compliance with regulatory entities
* Use SAP to create sales, purchase, and delivery order receipts for outgoing and returning assets
* Work diligently with the Buyer/Planner division to avoid financial discrepancies