Tracy CavinderSt. Louis, MO
-Work ExperienceInternational Logistics Coordinator
Ingersoll Rand - Trane - St. Louis, MO-April 2011 to Present
• Coordinate domestic and international logistics for ocean and air shipments using company and customer chosen freight forwarders for orders routed to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, and countries in the Middle East and Africa.
• Prepare containerized load plans, booking requests, shipper's letters of instruction, hazardous declarations, certificates of origin, packing lists, and commercial invoices for shipments as required.
• Manage an average of 30 open orders at any given time for various countries while ensuring compliance with specific customer and country requirements.
• Redesigned departments’ daily reports by streamlining the previous 21 reports that took 20 minutes to run, into 6 reports that only take 2 minutes to run using a macro in MS Access.
• Designed MS Access database that allows team members to run queries to view orders currently in production and shipped, using user defined criteria, to assist in management of their accounts.
After Sales Specialist
Ingersoll Rand - Trane - St. Louis, MO-March 2008 to April 2011
• Analyzed customer accounts to reconcile billing discrepancies.
• Coordinated returns for damaged freight by arranging and coordinating pickups with trucking companies and Trane dealers and providing necessary paperwork for product to be picked up.
• Processed credit, debit, and price adjustment requests per company policy.
• Designed MS Access database that automated the Trane product handbook and organized frequently used information to be used as a quick reference tool for reps when they were on a call.
Residential Customer Service Representative
Ingersoll Rand - Trane - St. Louis, MO-June 2006 to March 2008
• Account manager for Trane's largest domestic residential dealer; managed order entry, production release, transportation planning and shipment tracking.
• Managed open orders for Trane's Arizona warehouses to ensure orders were shipped or picked up in a timely manner.
• Assisted in training and development of new team members through mentoring and development of training materials.
• Answered phones, placed, processed, and managed equipment orders for domestic dealers and sales offices.
EducationBachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Management
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - Edwardsville, IL2003 to 2006
SkillsLogistics, International Shipping, Importing, Exporting, Order Management, Transportation, Shipment Coordination, MS Access Database Design, MS Office Suite, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Windows, Mac OS, Budgeting, Detail Oriented, Scheduling, Organization, Multitasking, Attention to Detail, Cross Cultural Communication, Technical Writing, AS400, People Soft, Working knowledge SQL, Scheduling, Experience using SAP/ERP systems
GroupsBusiness Manager (Girl Scouts Tilles Park Day Camp)
September 2010 to September 2012
- Managed $2400 operating budget for camp.
- Scheduled day to day camp activities, creating a master schedule, unit schedule, and specialist schedule.
- Assisted Camp Director with volunteer recruitment.
- Created a system in MS Excel that automated the tracking of day to day expenses, and the next year the Girl Scouts used it as inspiration to convert their paper form to a digital format.